Monday, May 12, 2008

Being a Mom

Being a Mom is the best and the hardest job in the world. Today, I just want to share my first experience as a new Mom. When my daughter Abby was born, over 12 years ago, my friend Erica (who was very pregnant at the time) aske me, "So, how does it feel to be a Mom?" All I could say is you love your baby so much, you heart actually aches. That is still the only way I can explain the deep emotion I feel for them. I would do anything for them. I want nothing but the best for my kids. Each day, no matter how difficult, I set out with the primary objective to keep my kids safe, happy, encouraged and growing up to be strong little people, both morally and intelligently. I am so proud of my kids and as much as I complain about the overwhelming responsibility of raising kids in this world, I would NEVER change having them. They are my joy...my world and I am thankful on this Mother's Day to ponder how lucky I am to be so blessed!

No comments: