Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life is busy but rewarding!








It has been way too long since my last journal entry....life has been extremely busy. I have, however, managed to plant my perenials along side our garage. Here are a few pictures of what I planted. I am new at all of this, only hope it all decides to come back for a visit next year. After our long winters, we all desperately need to see signs of life and color. Here in Maine, that is vital to the spirit! I must say the act of planting a garden left me feeling appreciative of the beauty of nature and a sense of peace. I never would have imagined just how therapeutic gardening can be. Looking forward to my next post about planting my veggie garden!

1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Very nice!! I am happy to see how enthusiastic you are about gardening and mother nature. It is a wonderful thing. ~Kim